European Soccer Program- Germany
International Soccer Program is a talent identification and player development program bridging the US and Germany for dedicated youth players. Offering immersion in a high level German youth academy and exposure to top coaches and scouts, the model is unlike any other.
We’re developing people, not just football (soccer) players. The ideal player is one with intelligence, exceptional technique, the ability to adapt to culture and languages and above all, the character necessary to be successful in life.
10 months: 08/2020- 06/2021
(limited to 15 players)
SC Borea Dresden
$23,500 full season (excl. flights)
The Program Includes:
- 1 year club membership = 10 months training with academy coaches
- 4+ training sessions per week on Grass, Turf or Indoor
- Compete in the German official youth system
- 1 full academic year at German accredited public school (international private school available, + $6,000)
- Room and board in German Boarding school next to training facilities
- Visa support
- Player Progress Report after completion of the program
- Official WARUBI Player Profile
- WARUBI representation & development plan (College recruiting, pro careers, private & group sessions)
- Learn a new language (German)
- Platform/Opportunity to be seen by European scouts and clubs
- Compete with and against German academy players in the official German youth league system (with promotion and relegation opportunities)
- Experience the passion for soccer, soccer is the #1 Sport in Germany!
- Complete a year of school (without losing a year)
- Full immersion in a new culture
- Meet new friends and build a network for the future (college recruiting, jobs, …)
- Memories that will last forever
- Once in a lifetime experience that will make you stand out
The academy is looking to select 15 players for the 2020/21 season!
How to qualify:
- Attend one of our ID Clinics. If you would like to attend one of the ID Clinics, please reach out to us
- Get recommended from a trusted and qualified coach. Coach recommendationscan be submitted to email@example.com
- Get scouted in showcase tournaments or league games by WARUBI staff. You can request a review by contacting us before
- Get scouted at one of our Soccer Camps by WARUBI certified staff
The International Soccer Program is a player experience that gives them a unique opportunity to play and study in a setting designed for development on and off the field.
SC Borea is one of the preeminent youth football clubs in the German state of Saxony. Situated in the heart of Dresden, of one of Europe’s most beautiful baroque cities. SC Borea boasts alumni in all three professional German leagues (1-3 Bundesliga), including Champions League participants such as Tony Jantschke (Borussia Mönchengladbach).
SC Borea houses the region’s most promising talents in our boarding school, where kids ages 12-19 train with professional coaches 4 times a week. Borea has longstanding contacts with the region’s top professional football clubs and we place our alumni in the region’s top schools, universities, and companies; at Borea we believe in developing not only first class football players, but also first class people.
This is your chance to interact in a top-class training environment and to have one of the most memorable experiences of your lifetime! Not only will you be training with the region’s top talent, but there will be plenty of opportunity to travel throughout Germany and be exposed to foreign cultures—Berlin and Prague are both a 2-hour train ride from Dresden, and some of central Europe’s must-see sites are just around the corner.
Dresden is the capital city of the German state of Saxony, and with around 550,000 inhabitants, it is the state’s second most populous city after Leipzig. It is the 12th most populous city of Germany, the fourth largest by area after Berlin, Hamburg and Cologne, as well as the third most populous city in the area of former East Germany, after (East) Berlin and Leipzig. Dresden is contiguous with Freital, Pirna, Radebeul, Meissen and Coswig, and its urban area has around 780,000 inhabitants, making it the largest in Saxony.
According to the Hamburgische Weltwirtschaftsinstitut (HWWI) and Berenberg Bank in 2017, Dresden has the fourth best prospects for the future of all cities in Germany.
Compete, study and live in Germany,
one of the leaders in youth soccer development.
What is this program about and why is it unique?
It is a full immersion in the German (soccer) culture! Unlike other programs (who focus on selecting a team of players who then travel and compete only in scrimmages against German teams) our players will be joining an official German team which plays in the official German youth league system!
In fact, you will be surrounded by German players and coaches every day!
The academy creates a realistic environment on and off the pitch. Players will have to compete to earn a spot in the starting 11 and on the game day roster. However, the academy has several teams to guarantee playing time!
We believe this approach is the key to developing each player’s personality and it is the ideal preparation to play in a competitive environment.
In addition, players will receive the coaching and training that has produced 20+ professional players.